This is an unpaid/volunteer position.
– Teach various evening classes to adults.
– Build adults’ basic computer skills.
– Help adults hone their skills in specific IT subjects—social media, navigating the internet, network and security.
– Supervise evening open computer lab sessions.
– Work with partner locations to build ITEC’s reach in the community.
– Work with partners to provide specific instruction based on client needs—e.g. online job search.
– Maintain an up-to-date curriculum of useful material.
– Experience in a learning environment.
– Able to communicate effectively with students of diverse backgrounds—both culturally and on skill level.
– Motivated, enthusiastic, and the desire to make a difference.
– Organized and detail-oriented.
– Must have excellent time management skills.
– Ability to work independently, as well as in partnership with a team.
Interested? For more info, fill out our VOLUNTEER FORM.