This is an unpaid/volunteer position.
– Assist in teaching curriculum for a range of STEM based courses—Lego Robotics, App Design, Game Design, Digital Media, Web Design, and Scratch Programming.
– Help lead instructors with general classroom management.
– Distribute pre- and post-surveys.
– Take classroom attendance.
– Educational background in science, technology, engineering, or math.
– Experience working with children.
– Have an enthusiastic attitude.
– Ability to work in partnership with a team.
– Willing to learn new, innovative content.
For more info, contact Sam Ansaldi at Sam@Iteclansing.org or (517)-708-4396.