This is an unpaid/volunteer position.
– Recruit, interview, and place volunteers.
– Coordinate schedules of volunteers with availability and need.
– Assist in training of volunteers in their assigned duties, as needed.
– Maintain records of volunteers’ time for in-kind tracking.
– Experience with non-profits or volunteer coordination.
– Organized and detail-oriented.
– Ability to communicate effectively between ITEC staff and volunteers.
– Ability to work independently, as well as in partnership with a team.
– Experience in a supervisory role.
For more info, contact Sam Ansaldi at Sam@Iteclansing.org or (517)-708-4396.